For a decade UMS has been providing high quality Orthodox icons and gifts while steadily increasing the inventory. Today we have the largest selections of Orthodox icons available for purchase to the glory of God, and for the good of His people.
But over time, there have been specific requests for unique items that are not part of our listed inventory. When that happens, UMS gets to work to provide you with what you requested. With the care and skill of an experienced graphic artist, we are able to reverantly handle the icons and produce any number of variations to suit your needs.
The scope of our custom work includes but is not limited to:
- Family icons (selected Saints gathered together in a single mounted icon)
- Large wall mount projects for parishes and chapels on museum quality canvas
- Adjusted sizes and shapes for existing icons
- Corpus of Christ (Cut and Mounted to size for liturgical use)
- Unique set of icons with coordinated background for use in an iconostasis
- Posters for the education and edification of the faithful
- Unique wall plaques with quotes/scripture
View some of our work below, and contact us any time if you have an unusual or unique idea you need created.
The Life of Saint David the Righteous of Evia: Unique design shape and application.
A Family Icon: Each family member's patron is represented on a single and beautiful icon.
Price: Christ or Panagia with two Saints: $235 (XXL) or $325 (Iconostasis). Each additional Saint add $35.
Custom Icons for Royal Doors